Monday, March 29, 2010

Swap Package From Yinnie!




Hello beauty world! I was totally without internet during the whole of last week. My old PC absolutely croaked and I was waited until the new one which we bought get home. Finally today I got my new PC and it working so fast; wow! Previous was like a big old turtle, and now I'm flying like a bird from one program to another. So nice! Anyways, it was pretty long time without beauty blogs and everything connected with make-up 'n stuff and I missed it a lot. During that time, while I was totally MIA I did some of make-up looks (I think I'm gonna show it in my next update) also I was read New Moon book. After I watched the New Moon movie, I started hate the saga, like absolutely hate it. But I already bought the rest of the Twilight saga books and thought that I still do nothing I am gonna start read New Moon book. And yes, of course! I like those books anyways. And now I started read Eclipse and still being very exciting about it. I will say you my opinion that the books is much more interesting than the movies! But I'll tell you a secret, I hate hate hate Bella! Such a selfish girl!


On last week I got the package from Yinnie. We did a little make-up swap. And I wanted some UK Sleek palettes and she gladly accept to do this swap with me. ThanQ so much dear Yinnie! I so like all the stuff you sent me! And very-very appreciate the attention to my baby :) You're such sweetheart! Love ya girl!




Here is the Sleek palettes she got for me. Sunset, The Original, ACID and Storm ones. I like them a lot. And can't stop playing with all the colors. I did some looks using the Acid palette which are neon colors kind of and I'll show it in my next post. Also I really do like the Storm palette one, very nice and wearable colors. I can create with that palette from day time looks to very dramatic night or smokey eyes. Such great stuff.




Also she put in the package some extra products like Soap & Glory body butter which I didn't have a chance yet to use it (just want to finish Aveeno one) and Petroleum Jelly Rosy Lips. Which smells like green tea with rose. Good stuff tho!




And lasheZZZ! It's exclusive part in my fake lashes collection! I like how thick they are in the outer corners! Can't wait to use them as well!




And she was sooo sweet and also included some things for my son! I was so delighted and appreciate it a lot! She get some chocolate sweets for my baby. He ate them 2 days and was waited until there will appear little dinosaurs. But unfortunately all the eggs were eaten before and we never saw them hahaha~




And also the T-shirt for my baby from Zara. Very nice and light fabrics especially great for hot and wet summer in Korea :P But I think he'll get in it only next summer.


And the other day I got a little package from OxfordJasmine. I won her blog give-away and she sent me that blotting tissues. Which is very different than Clean & Clear one.




So, here is my packages I've to share. And now I am gonna replay to all messages I've got on my e-mail and blogspot and other stuff when I was Off. Just a ton of messages!


ThanQ for remembering me!

No comments:

Post a Comment