Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Make Up Tutorial : Neutrals With Pop Of Green




I did make-up looked like my today's eyes a few days ago, but I did it with a pop of purple. So today I'm gonna do pretty the same look with pop of lime green on my bottom lid. Because I like these eyes so much! Absolutely wearable and still being kinda interesting because of the pop of color on lower lash line. This make-up is based on using some neutral eye shadows. It is well suited for spring as well. Do you already feel spring? I do! This nice and warm weather (I do not mean Seoul area hahaha~), rain and in front of our apartments in the trees began to bud swell :) I like winter, but very tired of this cold spell! I want to quickly take off my coat :P




First of all I applied Etude Shine Stick #04 all over my main lid as a base for eye shadows. And blended it upwards with my ring finger. Recently I am using this cream stick only, gonna finish it tho.




After that I took flat eye shadow brush and applied this gold-ish color by VoV Lipstick & Shadow palette #6 in Gold Extreem. Applied it all over Etude stick base.




With Cathy Cat fluffy blending brush I applied Laneige One Color Eye Shadow right around the previous color and blended these two eye shadows together. This is just a shimmer mid-Brown color.




With my angled brush I applied some of Casledew Pleasure Brownie palette #7 in Pleasure Brown on outer corner of my eye lid and made the look more concentrated in that area. Also I blended everything nice and smooth without any harsh lines.




After that with a big flat eye shadow brush I applied some highlight on my brow bone area and blended all the application down to soften the look. This color from VoV 24 palette. If you feel you've lost some of the colors feel free to add more. So, I added more of Laneige One Color Eye Shadow and also the color from Casledew Pleasure Brownie palette #7 in Pleasure Brown.




And lastly with the same flat eye shadow brush I applied Etude Style Eyes Star GR 646 in Lime Green color all over my lower lash line. Lined waterline with black eye pencil, as well as lined upper lid with The Face Shop black liquid eyeliner, curled my lashes and added some black Enprani mascara.




Got some crossed The Face Shop XN false eye lashes on and thats it!


For the lips I used just a neutral-orange color with a natural lipliner. 


Here is the final look!




Also I got request in my last update by Yumeko on how to use eyebrow powder. It is very simple! I do exactly the same steps when I use eyebrow pencil but only using an angled brush and The Face Shop Cake Eyebrow powder.


First of all make sure that all of your eyebrow hair unidirectional. My eyebrow shape is very thin and the hairs are to short. So, I am always skip this step.


Next I am take an angled brush (using by The Face Shop one as well) and do a line right under my eyebrow.


Do the same exact thing on upper part of my eyebrow. And fill in with the same shadow.


If you think it is too dark for you or the application is kinda uneven just take a spooly brush and comb your eyebrows. To finish you can set the eyebrows with some clear gel. But it is look more natural without any brow gel on.




For this tutorial I used the dark shade of The Face Shop Cake Eyebrow powder.





I am sure there is a lot of different methods to use an eyebrow powders but it is how I do mine. Hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment