Sunday, March 7, 2010

Face of The Day and Products I'm loving right now

Don't you love it when you find products that just work and make you feel kinda good about yourself (that can be a rare thing for some of us. *raises hand*) For the past few weeks I've pretty much worn the same products over and over and over. Some may think that's boring but for us beauty junkie's that's a BIG thing. It's refreshing, too. I'm getting kind of tired of getting so many things I don't use... I'm happy that I'm kind of sticking to the same thing for a while.


Products I used and I'm TOTALLY loving!!
FACE: NARS Primer in SPF, Make Up Forever HD Foundation mixed with Clinique Even better on the apples of my cheeks, chin and nose.
Illamasqua Duo Bronzer in Glint and Burnish, Tarte Eco Cheek, Lots of MAC Stobe Cream to highlight my cheeks, MAC Glimmershimmer in Sweet and Shy (also to highlight my cheek bones).
EYES: UDPP, MAC Delft Paint, MAC Shroom, MAC Pearlglide liner in Molasses, L'Oreal Voluminous mascara
Lips: my new FAVORITE MAC 2N lipglass.... LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

For more products I am loving right now:

Have a great night, girls. What are some products you are loving right now??

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment