Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring Cleaning- BLOG SALE!

Before I started blogging and youtubing I had a decent amount of make up but now it's really gotten out of control. I can't things just sitting there... even if I do love some of these products. They just don't get use by anymore and need a home. Hopefully will find something and put it to good use. :)

RULES:
~Serious inquires only! If I send an invoice and I don't get a response in 2 days I'm giving it to next person in line. Please don't say you want something then don't pay. 
~Please leave a comment below with what you'd like and your e-mail address and I'll send you an invoice through PAYPAL.
~US Shipping is $4 (that includes shipping, price of package and driving to PO) and International is $6.
.50 for any additional items sent.

Laura Geller Blush-N-Brighten in Golden Apricot. I used this 3-4 times (Retails $29.50) $19

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Oil Free in Nude (never opened, never used) (Retails $42) $38
I do love this products but I already have one opened so this unopened one is just sitting there. *sold*



MAC Strobe Liquid- 50% left (Retails $29.50) $10 *SOLD*


Shiseido Sun Protection Liquid Foundation in the color SP50 Used 4-5 times (Retails $34) $24
This is a GREAT foundation in my opinion but since I've started using my self tanner more this color is a little bit too light for me. No point in it just sitting there. I do love it though! I'm going to get a darker color for summer because it has SPF 42 in it!! :)



MAC Mineralize Blush in Fad-dabulous - used 3 times (discontinued) $20 *PENDING*


MAC Minerlized Blush in Earth to Earth -used once (discontinued) $22


Laura Geller Tinted Moisturizer in "Light" 75% left (Retails $29) $15


Jemma Kidd Show Stopper Bronzer- used 3 times (Retails $23) $15


La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water- used twice. (Retails $15.50) $10


MAC Tango used 3 times (Retails $14.50) $9


 
MAC Baby Sparks- used 3 times (Retails $16) $10 *SOLD*


MAC Underage- used 4 times (Retails $14) $9 *sold*


Mark Glow Xpert in Candle Glow- used once (Retails $8) $3


Dior Nude in 023 Peach used 8 times (Retails $46) $28 


Sephora's OPI in Metro Chic- used 3 times (Retails $9) $5 *SOLD*




MAC MSF Foundation in Nw25- used 5 times (Retails $29.50) $16 *SOLD*
As you know I did just do a blog post about this but as I said the color was a bit dark for me and I  just wasn't the biggest fan of this. There are marks in this from where I used the brush to stipple it. 



NYC Chroma Face Glow in Sunstone (used 3 times). This product has been discontinued and was a limited edition item. $4 *SOLD*


NYC Chroma Face Glow in Sunstone used twice $4 *PENDING*
I love both of the Chroma Face Glows but I bought 4 of them because they were limited edition.



Smashbox Artificial Light in Flash 90% left (Retails $24) $13 *PENDING*
This was once my favorite highlighters but I have since taken in way too many other "pinkish" highlighters that I love a little bit more.



ELF Highlighter "Warm" used 3 times $1 *SOLD*

Stila "Wheat" e/s used 10 times (retails $18) $8


Shiseido used 3 times (retails $25) $15 *SOLD*


Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips in Sunkissed Glow- used 5 times (retails $11) $5


Blinc Heated Lash Curler used twice (Retails $25) $18


Avon Anew Ultimate Night Cream gold emulsion
(Never opened, never used) (Retails $34) $29


Avon Anew Derma-fill X3 -used twice (retails $54) $38




Avon Anew Derma Full Facial Filling Cream -used once (Retails $34) $24


Thanks, girls!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment