Saturday, March 6, 2010

Make Up Tutorial : Inspired by 1920's




Chanel in her latest collection for spring and summer made a big emphasis on the matte eye shadows and also make-up focusing on the inner part of the eyes. What is absolutely inspiration by 1920's. Like fashion is always returns. So, because of this I decided to do a make-up look based on Chanel's trend. For this eyes I used absolutely and totally matte white and black shadows. Yup, I used only two colors, opposite shadows! It is very easy to do, but this make-up took me a lot of time for good looking blending. A lot of MUA say, if you can work with only black and white eye shadows, you can do absolutely everything with another colors. I followed matte shades for this make up and for lips and for face too. Only I added some highlight on the bridge of my nose and very tiny bit on my cheek bones. As I always do.


It is absolutely unwearable look but I am sure you can wear it, if you'll use any other more natural/neutral matte shades, if you want to be kind of trendy too :P 




As my matte eye shadow base I used Prorance white eye pencil. Applied it all over my main lid and blended out with my ring finger.




Next I took a flat shadow brush and applied matte white color by VoV 24 palette all over my white pencil base.




With an angled brush I draw a matte black outer V corner and elongate it towards the inner eye brow corner used another eye shadow by VoV. With any other fluffy brush blend the black shade very nice, do not leave any harsh lines.




And lastly I applied the same matte white eye shadow up to my brow bone as a highlight and blended all together. Also I lined my waterine with black eyeliner. And to finish this look I lined my upper lid with The Face Shop black liquid eye liner, curled eye lashes and added some black Enprani mascara and XN false eye lashes by The Face Shop as well.




I lined my lips with red lipliner and as my main lip color I used lipstick by VoV in Summer Red. Didn't used any gloss on top of this, just to keep it on matte.


And final look. Sorry there is still not dried-up glue >_<




And question of the day to all BB cream lovers! Do anybody using a make-up base before you put a BB cream on? I have never done it before, but recently I do. And curious is it right or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment