Monday, March 8, 2010

My Pregnancy 22 Week + Small Haul




Today was the most long-awaited day for the last time! This morning I went to my doctor for regular pregnancy checking. Now I am a 22 weeks, it is little more than 5 months. And it's a baby-boy! The doctor said that he did not see 100% exactly who it is, because the child does not want to show his gender now, but it is absolutely the same situation as in my first pregnancy with my son. I really wanted a baby-girl, but my husband is very satisfied with the results. He was pleased that now he has two sons. This time I got a weird picture of ultra sound. I can barely see what on it. Also I asked about the tape or DVD to record all my ultra sounds on it, but unfortunately they no longer do so. Anyways, this month, I gained weight 3 kg. From this month, I have to do more exercise and walk. As well as I had a heartburn (for 1 week I guess), some time ago, but now it's all gone. I feel fine. 


And now for the beauty part of my update. I did a very small haul today. Just bought a few things for myself but I've got a ton of free samples to try out. I am very exciting about them.




A few days ago I bought Clean & Clear toner just to replace my Skin Food Gold Caviar toner, which I am not finished yet. But it's always good to have replaced product. I got this stuff because recently my face was hard attacked by acnes :S




Another product by The Face Shop which I am so exciting about. Soothing mist for face. Soothing and moisturizing. This can sprays on the face before and after applying make-up. Can't wait to use it as well.




I got a free samples of Natural Whip cleansing foam. Recently I saw a lot of products of this company here and there and very exciting to let them try.




Also I've got for free some BB cream samples. It is Recover BB cream with SPF 25 PA++. I am not sure about the close translation for it but I am very exciting to try it as well. Because I am a huge fun of BB creams.




Samples for free by IOPE Moisture Lasting Softner and Emulsion. It is skin care after 35 I'll be not use it on myself.




Some free samples for hair care. Shampoo, Serum and Repair Hair pack for damage hair. I have damaged hair because I colored and permed them a lot recently. Also I do like this hair line company; especially their shampoo and conditioners are very good.




And on The Face Shop store I got two sheet masks as well. She always give me free sheet masks. How gorgeous it is!





Thats all for now. I was a MIA for visiting and replaying to other beauty bloggers recently. But I miss you all! Hope you all doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment