Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My "Go-To" Make Up and More Finished Products + New Blog Layout




I changed my blog layout again :) Yay! Actually I like it more :) What do you think? If there are any problems in connection with this new blog skin, please let me know. And I'll fix it :) ThanQ!


Every time I make a bright or dramatic make-up looks I always get the question about can I wear it in a real time? And my answer is no. Don't looking at how strong I love all smokey and bolt eye make-ups I still can't wear it on a daily basics. Because the main make-up trend here in Korea - a natural beauty. I mean flawless skin and minimum or no eye shadows with an eyeliner/tight line on. So, if I make a make-up to my taste that I like, people just do not understand me and will draw unwanted attention to me. And today I just decided to show my "go-to" make-up look, which I am doing for wearing. For this day time make-up I am using an eye shadow palette with a matte shades in it. Because I am so loving all matte colors. Also I got this palette for free and I actually can't say how cheap or expensive the price is.




To start with I primed my eye lid with Etude Shine Stick #04 as my cream color base. Then I belded it out with my ring finger.




With a regular flat eye shadow brush I applied light yellow-ish shade all over my cream color base and blended the harsh line upwards.




After that I took a big flat brush and applied my brow bone highlight color by The Face Shop in BR 801 and blended it downwards to make soften the actual look.




With my Cathy Cat blending brush I applied another neutral color right above the main lid eye shadow. To make a dimention on my "crease" area. Lightly blended all the colors together.




With IOPE small crease brush I applied matte mid-brown eye shadow on my outer V corner to make a more focused look. And again, blended all the colors very nice.




I lined my waterline with The Face Shop Caryon Eyeliner, I'm not sure about the name of this stuff, but it's something like in bronze or gold shade. Applied a little bit of crease color all over my lower lash line. Lined my upper lid with The Face Shop Simple Draw black liquid eyeliner, curled my lashes and applied black Enprani mascara.




Also I primed my lips with a lip balm and applied some of natural toned lip gloss. And thats all.


Here is the final pictures and the look I can wear outside. By the way, it is not the only way I do my everyday make-up, but that something in sort of pastel tones. Because I am usually using this matte palette a lot.




And the very fun part for today, at least for me! The finished products! Because I am totally like finishing something. It makes me very inspiring and uber exciting. I still have a lot of products which should ends soon. And it means that I can get something fresh for the replacement, but only after I will have an empty pan ( I have a deal with myself lol:)




Tony Moly Clear Magic Eye make up remover. It is actually second bottle of this product I've used. I do not know why I bought yet another bottle of the make-up remover, because I hate it a lot lol: It is very oily consistency thing! But anyways, I am done with it :) And now I am using a make-up remover tissues with Green Tea.




Skin Food Gold Caviar Toner. I have finished using the emulsion a long time ago and the other day I am finally finished this product as well :) As part of this containing a gold, as it states by Skin Food. Now I start using Clean & Clear toner.

No comments:

Post a Comment