Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Make Up Tutorial : Midnight Silver + Finished Products




I have noticed that every time I want to do a make-up tutorial update for my blog the weather is very gloomy out there! So and today is raining of course. Just because of that the color of my skin is kind of fake. When I make my photos in sunlight quality of the pictures is very good and clean; but every time I do it with a room lighting my skin becomes into yellowish color. Wonderful!


Anyways, today I did another make-up look very suitable for evening go-outs or if you need some sort of party make-up. It is very elegant eyes look also suitable for classy dress I guess. Because I totally imagine myself at a party in a classy burgundy dress to the knee in length and with a glass of champagne and of course wearing this make-up (without my baby bump lol:) . This is just my imagination hahaha~




First of all I applied VoV Color Song Color Eyes cream pencil in Sugar White #1 all over my main lid. Sorry, you probably can't see clearly the shade of the cream pencil but that is all I have left of this product. That is just a white cream stick base with a little bit shimmer to it.




Next I took VoV Make-up Kit Lipstick & Shadow palette #6 in Midnight Silver eye shadow with my regular flat brush and applied it all over Sugar White base. Be sure that you don't leave any harsh clear lines.




I used the same VoV Make-up Kit Lipstick & Shadow palette #6 and took eye shadow in White Pink Pearl with a big flat brush I applied it on my brow bone area as a highlight color. Nicely connected two colors together.




After that I used VoV Make-up Kit Lipstick & Shadow palette #6 in Darling Pink shadow with Cathy Cat blending brush I applied it right above the Midnigt Silver shadow. Also smoothly blended all the colors together.




With a small crease brush by IOPE I applied Burgundy eye shadow from VoV 24 palette right on my outer V corner. I applied the shade and blended it out a few times until I got desired result. Also when I blended out this color I added more of Darling Pink as well. Feel free to do so too.




With the same IOPE brush I applied matte VoV Black eye shadow on to outer corner as well. Just to create more attention to that area. And blend blend blend! Which is very important for this look.




To finished the eye make-up I lined my waterline with a black eye pencil. For my lower lash line I used a little bit of Midnight Silver on inner corner of my eyes and also burgundy shadow on the rest of lower lid. Next I lined my upper lid with The Face Shop black liquid liner, curled my lashes and applied some black Enprani mascara. For the false eye lashes I used VoV #1 which I really do like!




And final look. This lips not suits this eyes at all but you can change it on your taste!

And the day before I have finished some items which has already purchased replacement.




Diana Safety nail polish remover which is just a cheap product but worked good enough for me. This time I bought the nail polish remover without acetone to it.




And I can say I almost finished these 2 nail polishes by VoV Color Song Nail polish in Silver Pearl #7803 and Etude Nail Cutie polish in Silver Stone WH705. Just look at the picture there is a very tiny amount left. But it's got to thicken consistency and I can not use it at all any more, because I don't have a thinner product for polishes. Simply got rid of them! Both of this products I bought more than three years ago and this was my favorite polishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment