Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Polka Dot Nail Tips & Swirling Nail Design


It is another quick update for today for my nails of the day. Because I have to go on interview with my teachers. I am gonna take some classes and kind of don't have much time for blogging. But at the same time don't wanna be a MIA again. Anyways, here is two random nail designs I've done. Recently my nails are outgrowths a little bit and I can do more nail tutorials.




Finally yesterday I decided to made a fresh manicure on my nails. And I used a nail polish which I won in one of give-aways. It is Sinful Colors in Mercury Rising #860. This nail polish is so beautiful! I like it very-very much! I had pretty the same color may be 2 or 3 years ago ( my little sister liked it too so I gave it to her ). And after that I couldn't find anything like this. And one day I saw a give-away for this nail polish and I won it! Yey! Now I have such color again. Very glad to have it! As usual, when I did this picture for the polka dot nail tips there wasn't sunlight out there; it is raining 2 days in a row. So, you totally can't see all the beautiful-ness of the nail polish. But it is kind of burgundy color with a tiny red and gold sparkles to it. Anyways, I applied this color in two coats as always and with VoV Chamon nail polish in White I created some dots on the tips of my nails. And for final step you just have to seal all the design with a clear top coat. 




Here is another nail manicure which I was wearing on last week. For this design I've used VoV Nail Cone nail polish in Beige Mousse #1297 all over my nail plate in one very thick coat. And then before it got dry I drew a few pretty thin lines along and across the entire nail plate using Sinful Colors in Mercury Rising #860 nail polish again. And quickly with a needle I made kind of circular motions all over the surface. It is not my design, I saw this on you tube and totally can't remeber where it was, so without a links to that video. But anyways, I am sure you've got an idea. I think it's very simple nail arts, but still being sort of nail art. LOL:


Hope you like the designs and give it to try one day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment