Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bright Makeup Looks




As I said in my previous blog post I was gonna show some of my make-up looks which I've done during whole last week. Also here is two looks I did using one of the Sleek palettes in Acid which has sort of neon colors in it. By the way, I am gonna to do a series of make-up tutorials using all the Sleek palettes I've got in a swap. So exciting about that too. Have a lot of bright and nice ideas for that.


Anyways, here is the first looks I've done using bright Acid palette. Cutting the crease with a neon purple. On my upper lid I have a neon pink and blue eye shadows. The pink one is so pretty and such vivid eye shadow. In love with all those colors!




Here is another one using some yellow and green neon shadows. Kind of tried to create a 3D effect on my eyes. For my lips I used Sleek Wonder Last lip color in 608 Berry Blush as well. Excuse my wet hair on this picture. Here I just got washed them.




This is another bright look using my VoV 24 palette. I did this make-up before I've got the parcel. So, just played with some colors. Using matte eye shadows in white, green and black. Sort of Spring make-up look.




And here is the last one. Again using VoV 24 palette. For this look I used more matte eye shadow in light orange, bright orange, chocolate brown and baby pink I guess. Hahaha~ I just noticed that my orange pajamas totally suits this make-up look :P


Just a quick update! If you like to see any of these make-up tutorials just let me know and I'll try to re-create it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment