Sunday, March 14, 2010

Make Up Tutorial : Looks Smokey Green + Blog Award




Happy Belated White Day! :) Finally yesterday was "Valentine's Day for Women" like date here in Korea. My hubby brought me a chocolate, which I ordered him a prior hahaha~ I always do that :P And also we had such a nice evening BBQ meal. I'm so like BBQ :) Actually I spent very nice weekend in general too. I met my friends and a lot of friends of my hubby visited us. Yeah, kind of communicative weekend lol:


And just a random thing. I am so hate nail polishes which are very liquid and sheer consistency. I begin to tremble when necessary to apply 3-4 or more coats just to get a normal color of varnish. Usually in this situation I do not use such a product for a long time, and against waiting until it thicken. What are you doing in this case?


Today I did a smokey sort of look which is very dramatic using greens and browns only. It is pretty simple to do. And I hope you'll get it try :)




To start with I applied The Face Shop waterproof gel eyeliner in Black #01 all over my upper lid as a base for green eye shadow. Also I wanted that outer corner of my eyes looks very sharp lined. So, to get this clean line I put a random card on my face and then applied the black base on. With a big fluffy brush I blended it upwards. It is not gonna looks perfect at first because it's just a base. Don't worry about it.




Than I took a regular flat eye shadow brush and applied Green shade all over the black base and left outer corner uncovered. Also I put this eye shadow little bit under the eyes and all over my tear duct area as well.




With the same flat eye shadow brush I applied matte Brown shade on the rest of my eye lid; again using a random card, just to get that precise clear outer line. And nicely connected two colors together.




With my big flat eye shadow brush I applied matte sheer Green color up to the brow as my brow bone higlighter. And blended everything downwards to soften the look.




Next I took small crease brush and lightly applied bright Green eye shadow all around the Brown and Green colors. Just to give a bit of brightness to this colors. As well as I added some of shimmery White color under the outer V line to make it more nice and clean and also I applied a little bit of the White up to my brow bone.




I lined my waterline with a black pencil, and added some of Brown and Green eye shadows on my lower lash line. Lined upper lid with The Face Shop black liquid eyeliner, curled my eye lashes and applied some of black mascara on. Also I applied The Face Shop XN false eye lashes which is just crossed looking. For my lips I used a neutral/nude lip gloss. And thats it.




Also the other day I've got this pretty blog award from ning * star ThanQ so much! Very appreciate it :)




I really want to do a make-up updates everyday, but I don't have nice and bright ideas any more. Oh my Muse! Please come back! I miss you a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment