Thursday, March 18, 2010

Nails Of The Day: Purple, Black and Silver




For me to make a good manicure continues to be a nice dream. When I really got into nail art world very much, that I could to do it's just apply one main color all over the nail plates. Watching for chic work from other nail gurus here and there still being a huge pleasure for me. And one day I also decided to start training to do the most simple designs for my nails; because I was totally obsessed (and still being) with this, but could not do anything cute by myself. For me is very difficult to do the same pattern on my right hand, but I do not give up and gonna continue to train. I know that the day will come when I will be well-trained both my hands and be able to do pretty enough designs too. And so I want to share with all of you my simple nail arts for beginners. Because I feel like there is a lot of girls like me who is only beginning to interesting in this too. I wish to all of us a little bit more patience and not shaking hands hahaha~


Yesterday me and my hubby had a dinner with his friends and their wives and I got so many compliment for my nails. I was really proud because I did it by myself :) What do you think? Hope you'll try it too :)




Before start the manicure I prepared my nails to work with. I foiled them and applied top coat by The Face Shop. After that I waited until it's completely dry. Next I applied my main nail color by The Face Shop Nail Talk nail polish in PP408. I put on two coats and after each coat I waited until it completely dry. Otherwise it will be climbed. I chose creame light purple nail polish but you can choose any different colors to your taste.




Next I took my thin small synthetic brush. Which I actually bought in a market in drawing department for students. I just grabbed finest brushes #1 and  #2 in there and using them for my nails. Works good enough! Anyways, with a thin brush I drawn matte black strokes on each of my nails starting from the outer corner of the half-moon. For the black color I used The Face Shop Nail Talk nail polish in BK901. Which is very opaque varnish even in one coat.




Next step is very important. Without these silver glitters the pattern will not look attractive at all. So, I took the same thin brush I've used before and wiped off all the excess of the black nail polish (just wet a cotton pad in your nail polish remover and lightly wipe off from side to side). With my art brush randomly around the black strokes I applied VoV Nail Cone in Silver Suzy 1907.




And lastly I put some stickers with a stones on at the beginning place of a pattern. If you don't have any nail-stickers feel free using any nail stones on top of that. Personaly I don't like stones on my nails, because it don't feels as smooth as nail-stickers. I really don't like when my fingernails cling to clothing and other stuff. I feel disgusted, and the pattern deteriorates fastly. Anyways for the very last step I applied top coat by The Face Shop Nail Pleasure which is base coat 01. Ohh... just because I don't have a top coat right now, mine got very thick recently and I can't use it anymore. Have to buy something new. Anyways, make sure you set the design, so it will stays longer on your nails and also it's gonna be looks more brighter and smoother.

No comments:

Post a Comment