Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Make Up Tutorial: Girly Pink + Finished Product




Recently I am all about hair care and stuff. I noticed that my hair does not look like healthy and shiny. All because they are damaged right now, I colored them black all the time before my pregnancy and did perm a few times. Despite the fact that I have cut all the perm hair, on the ends of my hair it is left anyways. So, I can't wait to share that I found two new products, ohh... new at least for me, because I have never use it before now. The other day I have got some free samples of shampoo, serum and hair mask for damaged hair type. And I tried the serum and omg! It is so amazing product! I was scared to smear a lot of products on my hair before, but right now I am so happy I've tried it. Gonna get a full size of the hair serum. And another one is a hair tonic. I bought it a long time ago in a shampoo and conditioner set, but didn't used it. But I found that sprinkle tonic dialy at the roots of my hair prevents less oil. So exciting about these two products!

It was a wonderful and sunny day and so I decided to take the chance to take a good pictures. Because every time I want to do a make up out there is always very overcast. And I always get a yellow and orange tinge on my skin. Today's make-up look just a matte pink eyes. I noticed that for a long time I didn't played with pink eye shadows.




To start with I lightly applied VoV Color Song Eye Color in Folling Pink #4 as my cream color base and blended it upwards. If you don't have any pink bases just go ahead and use your regular one.




Next I used VoV Color Song in Pink Pink all over my main eye lid but I can't show you the actual color I've used because I just finished that eye shadow. So here is a dupe kind of for that pink color. You can use any matte pink shades of your choise. After put the eye shadow on I blended out all the harsh lines with a big fluffy brush.




With the same big fluffy brush I applied VoV Color Song eye shadow in Buby Pink (which is just a matte baby pink color) right onto my brow bone as a highlight. And to soften the look I blended all the application downwards. Also you can use something shimmery as your highlight shadow since all the colors are matte. But I personaly don't like that glow effect on my brow bone area. So, I more prefer matte shades for this step.




With my small IOPE crease brush I applied Cathy Cat eye shadow from R06 triple palette (unfortunately discontinued product but I'm pretty sure you have a dupe color for this as well) in Metallic Brown on my outer V corner and blended it towards my inner corner. Also I got the same Metallic Brown all over my lower lash line using an angled brush.




I lined my waterline with a white eye pencil to "open" the eyes, lined my upper lid with The Face Shop black liquid eyeliner, curled my eye lashes, applied some of black mascara and finally added XN crossed false lashes by The Face Shop. On the picture with close eye there is glue still dry.




Also I lined my lips with a random pink lipliner and added a little bit of VoV lip gloss # 08 all over my lips.


And thats it! Here is the final look!




And I also have finished another make-up product. Yay! To be honest with you I am very proud of myself! This is just a green make-up base. But I don't need replacement stuff yet for this product. Because I have another green base to finish first. And only after that I'll be buy Castledew green base and may be a liquid foundation, if there is. I've heard a lot of good reviews from other beauty bloggers about these products and really want them to try.




Pierre Cardin make-up base in Green #2. This is without any SPF and any other sunscreen to it, so I used it only for my make-up tutorials. Because all the sunscreen ingredients in make-up products makes all faces more brighter and whiter and all that stuff. And I wanted that my pictures were more truthful. Also it is kind of mousse consistency and not green at all. I mean after appling this product my red cheeks still being the same red lol: But anyways, I am done with it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment