Thursday, March 18, 2010

The "Lorraine" chain/Lisa Taubes chain necklace

After watching every one of Lorraine's "Thecurrentboobies" day in the life videos on youtube I couldn't help myself and HAD to get one of her necklaces. I ordered the 5ft in both sterling silver and gold. These are by far my favorite necklaces at the moment. They are extremely versatile and can be worn with jeans and a tee or with a dress. I debated between the 42" and the 5ft but in the end I'm VERY happy with my choice!
If you have thought about getting one of these necklaces... you should! I don't think you can go wrong with it. I heart it. I know we all call these the "Lorraine Chain" but it's by a wonderful designer named Lisa Taubes....she deserves all of credit for creating these beautiful necklaces.:)

5ft sterling silver chain wrapped twice

5
Wrapped twice (longer view)

                                           
Wrapped 3 times


You can also wrap the necklace around your wrist and create a really cute bracelet. Like I said.... this necklace is versatile. :) This is the 5ft gold chain.

These can be found on www.lorrainestanick.com


No comments:

Post a Comment