Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A rave review: Lancome Maquicomplet concealer

I don't usually stop by the Lancome counter but out of sheer boredom waiting to ask the MAC girl a question I glanced over the products. I'm really happy I did! I came across the Maquicomplet concealer and I'm really loving it. The Maquicomplet is a nice creamy liquid concealer and covers dark under eye circles really well! Since I bought this I've really only used this. I will say though it works wonders under my eyes it doesn't cover up my pimples or scars AS good. I still use this on any blemish I may have but I add another concealer on top of it (ie-MAC Studio Sculpt or Amazing Concealer) just to disquise my problem area a little bit better. I think this concealer works amazing under the eyes and really brightens you up. Also, because its so creamy its really easy to work with and doesn't set into fine lines. I use the color Medium Bisque... this color is quite yellow based but because I have blue/purple circles under my eyes (from 3 years lack of sleep) the yellow helps counteract that. I'm really pleased and impressed with it. Next time you are at Lancome dab a little on under your eyes and see what you think!

Other concealer favorites are:
Amazing Cosmetics- Amazing Concealer (Light Golden)
Make Up Forever Concealer Palette #1
Mac Studio Sculpt Concealer (NW25)
Benefit Boi-ing

Night, loves.

RIP Layla Grace. Fly with the angels tonight!! You were so loved my millions, sweet child. We will never forget you as you have truly touched so many of us to the core. I go to bed thinking of you tonight as I have for the past few weeks... but tonight you found peace. Layla Grace... you are now one of Gods angels... new and whole. Bless your family on earth and be with their broken hearts tonight!!!
11/26/2007 - 3/9/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment