Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Products that have me coming back for more

Over the past year or so I've bought so many beauty products and quite honestly I don't need half of them. I don't know why I buy more when I already have things I love... always trying to find the next best thing, I guess. Here are the products that I keep coming back to over and over and if I had to pick and only use these things for the rest of my life.... that would be just fine by me. :) These products stand tried and true and always bring me back.


Foundation: Nars Sheer Glow (in Punjab) and Make up Forever HD (in 118 but I really need 125).

Primer: NARS Primer with SPF

Lid Primer: UDPP, Painterly Paint Pot but MAC

Blush: MAC Springsheen, MAC Lilicent, Tarte Eco-Cheek, NARS Deep Throat

Concealer: Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer (Golden Light), MAC Studio Sculpt  (NW25) concealer, Lancome Maquicomplet in Medium Bisque

Eyeshadow: MAC Grand Entrance, MAC Retrospeck, MAC Tempting, MAC Satin Taupe, MAC Woodwinked, MAC Sable, MAC Naked Lunch, Urban Decay Green Goddess- sorry just can't name ONE here!! That's too hard

Mascara: YSL Faux Cils, L'Oreal Voluminous in carbon black

Eyeliner: MAC Pearlglide in Molasses, MAC fluidline in Blitz and Glitz

Bronzer: Illamasqua duo bronzer, Chanel Soliel de tan

Highlighter: MAC Strobe cream

Lipstick/lipgloss: MAC Viva Glam 6, MAC 2N, Stila Olivia, MAC Twig, Givenchy Rose Taboo

Lipliner: Estee Lauder in spice

Lash serum: Lilash (I'm on my 3rd tube and still loving it)

Facewash/cleanser: Sheaterra African Black Soap

At home Chemical Peel: Avon Anew Clinical pads

Moisturizer: Dermalogica Intense Moisture, Atache C Vital Biological Triple Antioxidant Night Protector

Exfoliator: Avon Anew exfoliator, D'Vine Vinotherapy Zinfandel Scrub Mask

Eyecream: Atache Scientific Cosmetic C Vital Eye Contour Cream

Toner: Olay Refreshing toner

Eye make up remover: L'oreal eye make up remover

Self Tanner: St. Tropez Whipped Bronze Mousee, SO Bronze

I think a product 10 pan is in the near future...while I love buying new products I really just want to buy products I really love and know I'll finish up. Who really needs 6 different foundations.
So, the products listed above are the items I would be happy with forever and really don't need anything other than these.

Love,
Sarah

PS- my regular computer is in the shop for 3 weeks and I feel lost without it. Thankfully, I dug out my old computer from the basement. You'd laugh if you could see it. There is a crack down the center of the screen and tape is holding in the power cord. I am SO beyond thankful I at least have this... I'd be lost without blogs, twitter and youtube. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment