Wednesday, February 17, 2010

TAG: 40 Beauty Questions + Nails Of The Day

I was tagged by my dear friend Nehs for 40 Beauty Questions. I decided to do it right now, because I am always, like always forget about all tags and stuff.


SKINCARE
How many times do you wash your face dialy? Twice a day: night and morning.


What skin type do you have?(dry, oily, combo) Depending on the season of year. In the summer I have very oily skin and in winter time more normal skin type. But anyways my T-zone is always oily.


What is your current facial wash? The Face Shop Acne Solution Foam Cleansing


Do you exfoliate? Nope. My skin is very sensitive.


What brand do you use? I have on my bathroom shelf Clean & Clear Daily Pore Cleansing but I use it probably once in months.


What moisturizer do you use? Celetique Water-based and Oil-free facial moisturizer and Skin MD Natural Shelding Lotion.


Do you have freckles? Yup! On my nose and cheekbones area :)


Do you use eye cream? Yup. Lac Vert Ion Water Vlue+ Advanced Eye Cream. An anion & vlue therapy's multiple effect.


Do you or did you have acne prone skin? Unfortunately I am.


Did you ever have use Pro-activ? Nope.


MAKE-UP
What foundation do you use? Recently I like using Skin Food White Grape foundation. My shade is #21


How about concealer? It is must in my make-up kit! Love Shiseido spotscover foundation.


Do you know your undertone color? Warm.


What do you think of fake eyelashes? Little bit dramatic for everyday wearing but so great for special occasions.


Do you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? I know, but I never do that. Every single of my mascara live at least 6 months.


What brand of mascara do you use? Enprani ( Korean brand) Long Lash To Kill. Gonna finish it soon.


Sephora or MAC? Sephora!


Do you have a MAC pro-card? Nope! I don't need it! I don't have any Mac store in my area.


What make-up tools do you use in make-up applicaion? No particular brand but Korean cosmetics.


Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? I like using cream color pencils as my eye shadow base. Since I have monolid eyes I don't have a problems with creasing.


For the face? Lac Vert Herbgallery Green Make-up Base, which I am gonna finish soon and my new love The Face Shop Span Oil Control Pre Make up.


What is your favourite eye shadow (color or shade)? I like grey and brown and all that wearable tones.


Do you use pencil or liquid liner? I love my The Face Shop Simple Draw Black liquid eyeliner.


How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? I don't use pencil for my eyeliner.


What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? Tiny little amount of product for a lot of space.


Do you use mineral makeup? I wish I do.


What is your favourite lipstick? I like natural lip colors.


What about lipgloss? I am a fan of lipglosses! I mean I really like using them.


What is your favourite blush to use? Right now I am using ICS ( Korean brand ) shimmer blush in Brown Fusion #1; gonna finish this product as well.


Do you buy your make-up on e-bay? Nope! I don't buy my make-up on-line!


Do you like drugstore makeup? Yup! I do!


Do you go to CCO's? ( cosmetic company outlet) Nope.


Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? Yes! I will do it!


Are you clumsy in putting on make-up? Am I? I don't know? You tell me :)


Name a make-up crime that you hate? Non pigmented eye pencils!


Do you like colorful shades of make-up (lipstick, eyeshadow) or neutral colors? For everyday and real time in general I like more neutral tones but at the same time I like to play with bright colors too!


Which celebrity always has great make-up? Leona Lewis for sure! I like her natural and bolt eyes! Gorgeous ever!


If you could leave the house using just ONE make-up item, what would you use? I think it would be my Skin Food White Grape foundation.


Could you ever leave your house without any make-up on? I do it every single morning to send my son in the kindergarden.  


Do you think you look good even without any make-up on? Nope! My face skin looks so bad without make-up!


In your opinion, what is the best make-up line? The best make-up line for me a company that not tasting their products on animals and don't economize on consist of products! I also really appreciate nice and big choice of different type of products and colors. But I basically never stopped the choice of only one company.


What do you think of make-up? It's a face art where is no rules at all!


I am tagging Amy, Blair, Yinnie, Dina, Thiamere, Jamilla and all of you!!!


Today I played with my nail polishes and tried a new technique by the tutorial I watched on you tube. On that tutorial she explains step-by-step how to get this sort of design, watch it! I really do like how it looks but it is so hard for me and very massy to do at the same time. For this manicure I used The Face Shop Nail Talk Nail Polish in YL 702 (yellow) and RD 301 (red).
Also I played around these blue colors. The design is not so good. Because all the colors I used is kind of similar to each other. May be next time I'll be use just any complimentary colors.
VoV Chamon nail polish in 23 (white) and 39 (blue) and The Face Shop Nail Pleasure Nail Polish in BL 605 (light blue).
Thats all for today! Very tired of this update :P Tag questions took me an hour lol:
Take care! Untill tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment