Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Make Up Tutorial : Pretty Peacock + Finished Products

Does anyone have a problems with in-laws? I DO! Actually only with my mother-in-law. Yesterday we had a familly sort of go-out. And I received such a dose of stress, which I received on exams in school or in the most important occasions in my life; it's just a random comparison I did. She eats my nerves for a few minutes. Yesterday when we arrived at their house and were late by 15 minutes, just because my hubby was at work she was just yelling to both of us! Omg! and cavil to all that unnecessary things! She hates everybody: her son (my hubby), her youngest daughter, me, my son, my father-in-law etc. but everybody stand her. It's typical Korean stupid custom - not to be rude to adults! WTF! I had a headache all night long and this morning I had a crazy morning sickness, which actually was ended in the last month and burst capillaries on my face, around the eyes and the mouth area. Can you imagine how I was nervous and stressed last night? My husband doing everything possible to atone for her guilt in front of me, but he does, not she! I love him more and more but hate her more and more as well! Sorry for this upsurge of emotions rant! But I can't tell anyone, even to my mom about this things because I am ashamed for! But now I feel much better!


Making a make up is relaxing for me! Today I played around with another bright colors. And I think that I actually have already done something similar to this look but anyways, I am sure it was a long time ago :P
As my cream color base I used VoV Color Song Color Eyes in Sugar White #1 cream pencil. I applied it all over my upper lid and blended it upwards with my ring finger.
For the first color I used this Green with a little bit shimmer to it eye shadow with my regular flat brush. I put it on inner half of my eye lid.
Then I flipped over the same flat brush and took another turquoise-blue color by VoV Color Song Single eye shadow in Blue Star #7431 and put it on the rest of my eye lid. All that eye shadows was a single but I combined them all together in one clear CD case. It is very useful by the way.
After that I took my Cathy Cat blending brush and applied Violet eye shadow right above the eye lid colors. Just to blend that harsh line which I had. This Violet color is absolutely matte shade, because I don't like using any shimmer colors on the crease area. Shiny effect of the eye shadow just can't create all the necessary dimension to a make-up. It is my opinion only!
And lastly for my brow bone highlighter I used Paul & Joe Face color Powder 058 with a big flat brush. Also I blended all the color combination dawnwards to soften the look.
For my lower lash line I used the same flat brush and the same VoV Color Song Single eye shadow in Blue Star #7431. For lining my waterline I used White eye pencil by Prorance. Then I lined my upper lid with The Face Shop Black liquid eyeliner, curled my lashes and applied some black mascara. Also I added fasle eye lashes by VoV #4. 
For my lips I used a pink lipliner and VoV lipgloss #08. I feel that I have to finish this lipgloss sooner, the better. Because the actual tube of the product broken and I depoted it in other non-lipgloss container, so it will deteriorate faster.
And final look!
Also today I finished 2 more products!!! Yay! I am so exciting about that! First finished product is VoV Good-Bye Eye Pender Eyebrow-pencil #12 in Grey. I bought this pencil last year and used it when my hair was blackiest black color lol: It was nice eyebrow pencil also very handy because it has a spooly brush on one side and actual product on another.
And other finished product of the day is my concealer. Not Shiseido one but another. I've bought that one specially for my blog make-up tutorials without any SPF and sunscreen to it. Because as you know, with a flash sunscreen making more bright/white skin effects. So I am done with that now. It was in a stick form kinda and I depoted it in another container a long time ago, so today I finished using all the remnants of the product. Yay! Go to Shiseido concealer now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment