Thursday, February 18, 2010

Make-up Tutorial: Fresh Wave

Yay! Finally I am doing another make-up tutorial here. Because recently after I took all step-by-step pictures I didin't liked the result look at all. So if I do not like a makeup, I just delete all pictures on my camera and forget about it! It's kinda terible but I am not angry on myself, because all things learn from mistakes :) Anyways, today I played around some blues and purples eye shadows and got such look. Which I really do like by the way. For this look I used all eye shadows by VoV and also I've added VoV false eye lashes #1.
Excuse my massy hair today, but I am sitting at home with my son. He don't go to school until all atopy on his face will recover.
As always I applied cream color pencil as my blue base all over main eye lid. I used VoV Color Song Eye Color in Dream Blue #5. And blended it up wards with my fingers. I like using my fingers for this step because my body temperature is warming up product consistency and it goes more nice and smooth.
With flat shadow brush I applied VoV Vacancy Blue eye shadow from palette #3 all over blue base. And lightly with a tip of my brush I did softer all that harsh lines.
Next I took my angled brush and applied Violet eye shadow right above Vacancy Blue al the way long. Also with the same brush I blended this Violet color up to my brow bone but not downwards. Because I want it to be slightly cut the crease effect.
Using the same angled brush I applied VoV Aqua Violet #7345 single eye shadow on my outer V corner. And nicely connected it with Violet color.
Again using the same angled brush I applied VoV Fab Ski Wine from the same palette #3 on to outer V corner as well. Just to make more deepen eye look.
With a small crease brush I added more of VoV Star Fab Dark Blue eye shadow on outer V corner and blended all colors together very well.
With my big flat brush I applied VoV Color Song Eyes in Crystal White eye shadow up to my brow as highlight color and blended everything down.
Also I added black pencil for waterline, the same Violet on lower lash line, curled that lashes, black mascara and black liquid eyeliner.  
For outlining my lips I used a pink lipliner and as my lip gloss Joe Fresh Style in Candy Friandise.
So, thats it! Kinda a lot of steps but hmm... I like how looks the final result :P
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment