Sunday, February 14, 2010

Givenchy lip gloss lovin'

Givenchy Gloss Interdit Ultra-Shiny Color Plumping Effect

(L-R~ 04 Rose Taboo, 01 Capricious Pink, 02 Impertinent Nude)

To say that I am a lip gloss fanatic may just be the understatement of the year...something about a beautiful glossy color always draws me in more than any other product out there.

A few years ago I feel in love with a Givenchy lip gloss called Exciting Coral (one of my all time HG's) but sadly *cries* they don't carry it anymore at Sephora so since I loved the Exciting Coral I had high hope for these ones as well. Givenchy didn't let me down. These glosses are stunning.

The colors look much more vibrant in the tube but they are actually a lot more subtle on and have the perfect amount of sparkle to make your lips shine. This gloss is extremely smooth... no chunky glitter here. If there is one thing that bugs me it's chunky lip gloss glitter. Gross.

These bad boys girls last a decent amount of time, too! Which is good because they aren't cheap!! $25.50 each! They do have a scent... The fragrance is composed of top notes of bergamot, litchi, and red fruit; middle notes of rose, jasmine, and lily of the valley; and base notes of sandalwood, vanilla, amber, and musk ( stole that info from Sephora) but it's not overbearing and tolerable.

I don't know if this claims to be a plumper because it's called a "Plumping Effect" lip gloss but I don't really note a difference.

On to the colors....


(L-R~ 04 Rose Taboo, 01 Capricious Pink, 02 Impertinent Nude) Natural Light (above picture)
(L-R~ 04 Rose Taboo, 01 Capricious Pink, 02 Impertinent Nude) With Flash

04 Rose Taboo -  (rosy mauve light raspberry)

01 Capricious Pink- (vibrant "bubblegum" pink)

02 Impertinent Nude - ((light neutral beige pink)

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment