Friday, February 19, 2010

Make-up Tutorial : Fire Flower

 I finally understood why all my flowers, I buy die. Recently I became interested in growing flowers. I really want to make a home garden on my veranda. But every flower that I bought died within a few days. I was very sad because I tried very hard to take care of my flowers. But they still die anyways! And to my surprise, a few days ago I saw TV show with the same problem as mine! And the woman said that dealers of flower shops fills in pots of flowers with a silicone things, so as not to spend a lot of ground. I was shocked! I have left one pot with dead flower, and I decided to dig it, just for interest and OMG! The stem of flower was wrapped with that silicone thing! There is nothing like the death of a flower, because of falling water this thing starts to rot and kill flower. Now I'll never buy a flowers in a shops.
And today's look is absolutely inspired by my story. Anyways, I am uber inspiring about make-up and all beauty stuff these days! I want to do a lot of bright bright bright looks! Today I played with some colors of fire. For this look I used a lot of bright eye shadows but all of them are matte finishes or at least frosty.  It is kind of bolt look but I like it a lot!
As my cream color base I used VoV Color Song Eye Color pencil in Sugar White #1 (it is just how much is left, I am almost done with this product YAY!). Just applied it all over my main lid and blended it upwards using my fingers.
For my first eye shadow I used White Pearl by Prorance. With my regular flat shadow brush; I applied it only on inner corner of my eye and little bit under the eye. 
With the same flat brush I applied a matte Yellow shadow on middle part of my eye and nicely blended two colors together.
Using the same shadow brush I applied bright Orange eye shadow on outer corner of my eye but I left the very outer corner clear for another color. This eye shadow from VoV 24 palette which has no individual names for the colors.
Keep using the same flat brush I applied Burgandy eye shadow on the rest of my eye lid and also pull this color above to the inner corner of the eye. This eye shadow from VoV 24 palette as well.
Next I took small fluffy crease brush and blended that Burgandy harsh line (which is above all the colors) using just matte Pink shadow. This color is also from VoV 24 palette.
And I added the same bright Orange to the Pink as well. So it looks more match to the rest of the colors.
And finally I've decided to add more depth to my eyes and applied matte Brown eye shadow on outer V corner using the same flat shadow brush and the same VoV 24 palette. And blended all the colors very nice.
For my highlight I used big fluffy brush and single eye shadow by The Face Shop in BR 801 which is just a little bit shiny neutral color. Suits great for brow bone highlight! After application of the color I blended everything downwards to make final look softer.
Curl that eye lashes, applied liquid eye liner in Black by The Face Shop, added some black Enprani Long Lash to Kill mascara and also false lashes by VoV #1. By the way, I lined my waterline with a black MAC pencil and applied little bit of Orange and Brown eye shadows on my lower lash line.
And that is the final look. For my lips I used just an Orange lip gloss/ lipstick.
Please, do not take this make-up seriously, I just like playing with bright colors and with my make-up in general. I am absolutely can't wearing it outside. It is only for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment