Sunday, February 28, 2010

Product Review : The Face Shop Cake Eyebrow


Today I decided to do a review for the product which I am using every single time when I do my make-up!

This review based absolutely on my personal opinion and nothing besides! I have no one pays for this blog-post, because I purchased the product on my own money. Why I do this review? Simple! Because I want to share with you my honest opinion about the product, which is really pay my attention. Also, I am not a professional make-up artist, if you only trust them, I can not help you here!

More information about this product and more of The Face Shop line check out http://www.thefaceshop.com/ on-line store. There is "english" button on upper right corner.



  What is this? The Face Shop Cake Eyebrow #01. Actually I have not seen anything except this shade only in my local The Face Shop store.



The Face Shop says: Concept : Powder type brow enhancer is ideal to create soft and natural brows which is the key to a polished-but-natural look. No more artificial-looking brows! Frame your brows with this easy-to-use brow compact. . Description : Strong lasting power from the "wax coating powder" and the "multi-complex powder."





It is a transparent plastic packaging, which you can watch through. It cames up with two different shades: darkest and lightest tones. Also this includes a small double-sided applicator. One of the side is a usual synthetic brush with a very nice hair. And another side with a tiny spooly brush. It is practical to use applicator, I can say. Because I use the spooly side every time I use the product and I prefer it more than the usual size eyebrow spooly brush. Just because I have very thin shape eyebrows and it is kinda very easy and accurate to use exactly this size of spooly brush to shape my eyebrows. But I do not use a brush side of the applicator, because I find it very harsh. Prefer using an angled The Face Shop brush.



It has two different shades. One of them more darkest and another one more lightest. I have pretty dark, almost black hair. You know the hair color of typical Korean woman lol: And both of these shades suits me perfectly well. For a usual everyday make-up, I simply apply one of these shades, but I notice that I mostly  use a dark shade for my eyebrows. And of course when my makeup looks very light, therefore I use a lighter shade of the kit for more natural look. And in case if I want my eyebrows looking very dark, such as go-out in the evening/night time, I first make the shape of my eyebrows with The Face Shop brown eyebrow pencil, and then set it with one of the shades, depending on the intensity of make-up. But the common words I want to say that both these shades will perfectly suit for Asian girls and just for those who have dark hair.


The texture of this eyebrow kit is very nice and smooth and has a good payoff. And just because it is Cake Eyebrow kit the texture is slightly different from the usual shadows, specially designed for use on eyebrows.







Anastacia says: I am not very familiar with eyebrow powders. And just because of that I do not what to compare with, but only with an eye shadows I used before I bought this eyebrow kit. To find absolutely right tone of usual eye shadow for use it on the eyebrows was kinda very difficult for me. Because it should not be a shimmery/frosty finish eye shadow, just absolutely matte natural looking shade, as well as it should not have a red undertone to it and a lot of other bla-bla-bla. So I went and bought this eyebrow kit which is not expensive at all. But I am very glad I made this purchase! Would I buy this product again? Of course I do! But I do not think that I may finish this eyebrow kit soon. There is a lot of product in it.





On this small Eotd picture I used only dark shade of the kit on my eyebrow.





I think it is all what I want to say about The Face Shop Cake Eyebrow #01 kit. But if you have any other questions just leave me in the comment section and I'll be replay to you as soon as it's possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment