Monday, February 22, 2010

FOTD and my new love Olivia! :)



I'd like to introduce you to my new love Olivia.... by Stila. This lipstick is by far my new favorite lipstick and I think this may just be the first time I EVER finish a lipstick. I have lipstick commitment issues. I have a feeling I'm going to remain loyal to this beauty. There is a certain lip color I always seen on celebrities and think is the most amazing color ever... and I always would try and find the color and could never find it... until now. It's the perfect peachy nude without being too nude. It's perfect. My only gripe is it doesn't stay on very long.

Meet Olivia by Stila
With FLASH (someone asked in the comments what gloss I paired this with... no gloss! This lipstick is really glossy and creamy!!)
 Without FLASH


I got this from a Salon called POSH but I'm having trouble finding it online but I'm sure you could find it somewhere. I guess I'll have to go to POSH and stock up on a few of these.

Face of the day
What I used:
NARS Sheer Glow (in Punjab), MAC Strobe Cream, MAC Paint Pot (Painterly), MAC Studio Sculpt (in NW25), Tarte Eco Cheek, MAC e/s in Grande Entrance, MAC e/s in Club, NARS Deep Throat, LO'real voluminous mascara, MAC Paint Pot in Delft, MAC MSF Shimpagne, MAC Fluidline Glitz and Glitz, Stila Olivia.
MAC Club and MAC Paint Pot Delft
Tarte in Eco-Cheek
MAC MSF Shimpagne
Essie in "Shop Till I Drop"
Nail polish of the last few days though it's kinda wearing off today



I used MAC Painterly Paint pot all over my lid, MAC Delft Paint Pot on my lid just up to my crease, I then used MAC Club lightly over Delft and on my crease and outer corner. I used MAC Grand Entrance to highlight my brow bone.



I love the Tarte Blush paired with a touch of NARS Deep Throgt on the apple of the cheeks and MAC MSF Shimpagne for a beautiful highlight




I love you Olivia! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment