Friday, February 12, 2010

Product Review : Skin Food White Grape Fresh Foundation

What is this? SKIN FOOD White Grape Foundation No.21 Beige Skin.


SKIN FOOD says: White grape extract helps keep your skin moist and juicy, the light and fresh foundation gives your skin a natural look. It is 30 ml product. Also cames up in 3 different shades No.13-Light; No.21- Beige and No.23-Natural Beige. For more information about this product and shipping check out the site http://www.theskinfood.com/


Anastacia says: I can't believe I do not remember the price for this foundation too because unfortunately I am always forget the cost of any products I bought (do I have a problem?). But I am sure it is under $15. First of all this Skin Food foundation do not brake out my skin! I think it's a lot of important factor especially for those who have sensitive skin type like me. Also this product comes up with a pump which is always convenient to use and hygienic foundation storage. I find the consistency of product absolutely un-heavy; not oily textured as well as with a nice smell. When using this product I do not have to correct the shine on my T-zone during whole day. The Face Shop Span Oil Control Pre Make Up and Skin Food White Grape Fresh Foundation works just amazing together! I swear, I can touch my face by the end of the day and there is no oily feeling at all! Right after applying this product on the face it is kind of you already set your foundation with a powder. Feels really good! I just need a very tiny amount of powder to set it. Because it is already matte finish foundation also without any sticky feelings.
I have a lot of acne scars on my skin and I need full coverage to my face, so this foundation is pretty buildable but I can not do my make-up without concealer. The texture of the foundation is pretty liquid but it still being buildable. Overall, I really do like this foundation so far! I am using it every single time I do my make up. The only cons of this product -  don't have SPF! So you have to use something else with SPF in it.


What is your HG foundation?


Thats all for today! If you have any other questions just let me know and I'll be respond to you as soon as I can.
Accept my Holiday greetings and best wishes for the New Year and Valentine's Day! I'll be MIA this weekend, so good luck to you all and be safe! Untill next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment