Thursday, February 11, 2010

Product Review : The Face Shop Span Oil Control Pre Make Up

Please, do not forget to leave me a comment below! Which is your favorite make up base? Why? And how long do you using it?


This product review was requested by my dear friend Nehs for The Face Shop Span Oil Control Pre Make Up.


What is this? Oil control make up base/primer.


The Face Shop says: Consept : Inspired by water drops, this light weight base make up line is formulated with tropical fruits that prevents allergy and dryness. Description : Oil-controlling make-up primer that filles in big pores to prepare skin to be a perfect canvas for make up. 1. Trasparency (Clear) Gel Base. Suitable for any skin tone and all skin type. Shine-controlling, silky finish. 2. Silk Technology. Polysoft Complex instantly fills in enlarged pores (without clogging). Pore consealing.


Anastacia says: Since I purchased this product I am using it every single day to prime my face before start all make up application. In my previous haul update I have already talked about that I got this product free and that is why I can not say the exact price for The Face Shop Span Oil Control Pre Make Up. I also learned in my local The Face Shop store that this product is no longer producing any more here in Korea (do not know exactly how it work in other countries). Which is kind of Ok for me, because I am sure that there would appear anything in this similarity. It's not brake out my skin. I mean I always have on my face a few acnes or pimples and stuff like that and this primer does not make my face skin worse.


I am very weak to all the gelly and transparent textured products. This make up base is kind of gel consistency product too and also have a very light green undertone/tint to it. But as soon as the product applied evenly on the skin this light green shade is absolutely not visible at all. Look at the pictures, I did some swatches of this primer for you. On the first picture I just squeezed right amount of product from the tube to evenly apply all over the entire face mostly focusing on my nose and all T-zone area. Yes! You need just a very small amount of the make up base for the whole face application! And on second picture I evenly "blended" the product on my hand. By the way, this is tube type of product I find it is very hygienic to use and very practical to control amount of the desired product during the squeezing as well. So anyways, once I evely applied it on my skin it feels so silky and smooth. Simply superb canvas for starting apply foundation 'n stuff. The most important thing for me, it really makes my pores less noticeable. Believe me, I have used a lot of different make-up bases but none of those are not doing the job better that The Face Shop Span Oil Control Pre Make Up. I have a very visible large pores on all around my nose area and this base makes them less noticeable. Also controls appearance of oil for about 6-8 hours. Anyways, all over I really do like this product!!


Hope it helps for some of you! And if you have any other questions about this primer just let me know!

1 comment: