Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dior Addict Shine... it's addicting.

I am addicted to this scent. I have so many samples of this because everytime I went to Sephora they would ask me what perfume sample I'd like and I always picked this one! My husband knew I was obsessed over this so he finally bought it for me last Christmas. It's nothing short of delicious. It's such a freshing scent without being overbearing. There is nothing worse than perfume that's so strong it makes you cough and sneeze. You won't get this here, sister. It's a very young and girly perfume but with a touch of sophistication.
Mmmmm.... I love it *smells writs*

(I wasted a lot of perfume trying to get this picture. Ha ha. Oh well.)

"Dior Addict Shine radiates its fresh fruity and glowing charm with an unexpected citrus-y top note of cedrat, a fresh middle note of gardenia and raspberry, and a sensual base note of cedar woods. Available exclusively at Sephora." -compliments of the Sephora website.


This runs $48 for .07oz or $67 for 1.7 oz ~Available exclusively at Sephora

What is your all time favorite scent? Have you tried Dior Addict Shine? If not.... you should!


No comments:

Post a Comment