Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Few New Things

Finally all the holidays ended New Year and Valentine's Day. I am very tired of these days and even today I slept almost all day long, but not in a better mood kind of. We was cook a lot of tasty food in my in-law's house also many visitors came. It was a lot of fun but consuming energy and strength. 
And today I went to the hospital with my baby son because he got atopy reaction all over the face and I don't even know why. His body has such a property to respond to chocolate and all that sweet things but I controlling everything that he eats and all that he takes up in hands. But this time is something unusual, because normally lotion don't helping us at all. So I took him to the doctor and we got some pills. We have taken this medication since this morning and I noticed that he finally stopped scratching face. Hope everything will better soon.
Also today I went and bought some new nail polishes for my big family hahaha~.


Here is another D.TE nail polish but in a small version in BR119 True Brown. I applied only one coat of this polish on my nails and it is so opaque and nice look. Also dries very fast too. I like these nail polishes a lot and especially in a small version things. Because I can never use all product of full size nail polish until the end.  
Here is another one by VoV Nail Cone in Silver Suzy #1907. I have gold and dark grey sparkles/glitters nail polishes and decided to get one in silver too. Looks pretty too :)
It is only one coat as well. Because it is only for the swatches. Gonna to do a manicure tomorrow. Just have some very fun ideas. Will share with you of course.
Because I have left a very little amount of my nail polish remover I've got another acetone free nail polish remover for supply. Which is kind of oil based product. But the packaging of it so sucks! Very inconvenient to use! Yup, I used it already. When squeezing it all nail polish remover spreads all over the bottle. Regret this purchase so far. Next time I'll be buy usual style remover.
Also I bought one more Castledew eye shadow palette in M2 Platina Noble. I find it quite unusual because it has an eyeliner in there. I did swatches as well. For this I didn't used any eye shadow base at all. Start with the lightest shadow. Noble Beige, Noble Brown, Noble Choco and Noble Choco Line. I do have a lot of browns, but I can't wait to use this liner :)
And here some free stuff I've got today as well. Young Skin sheet masks and Castledew cotton pads.
Thats it for today. Untill next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment