Sunday, February 21, 2010

Make Up Tutorial : Dramatic Blue

Another weekend just gone! And I started this new week from actually being very proud of myself. Just because I got hit the pan of 2 eye shadows at one day. It's a very good news for me kinda, because I use all my eye shadows for a very long time compared with other products. But this does not stop me from doing new eye shadow purchases. And hitting pans inspires me even more :) But at this time I have to restrain my desires because I am in a nice eye shadow palettes swap deal for now. Yay! Very exciting about that too.
Anyways, today I did a pretty dramatical eyes using a lot of different shades of blues and some other colors as well. Just played around with some bright shadows! And agan, it's not for wearing, just for fun!
As my cream color base I used VoV Color Song Eye Color in Sugar White #1. I applied it all over my upper lid and blended it up to brow bone with my ring finger.
Yay! Here is the hit pan of the yellow shadow!
Next I took my regular flat eye shadow brush and applied matte Yellow color from VoV 24 palette all over my main lid but not too higher. Also I blended a little bit the very edge of the Yellow with the tip of the brush.
After that I took an angled brush and drawn an outer V corner with Etude eye shadow in Ocean Blue BL 535. With the same brush I blended this Blue color up and outwards.
Using the same brush I applied another VoV color from 24 palette in Blue just all over the previous Ocean Blue. To dimension the look a little bit more.
And here is another hit pan eye shadow. Here I used small fluffy crease brush and Cathy Cat duo eye shadow in Blue Black. I applied this color only on my outer V corner to make more deepen sorta effect.
With another soft blending brush I applied just a matte Blue eye shadow all over the harsh edges to make them more soften and nice blending.
And for my brow bone highlight I used Cathy Cat duo eye shadow in Ice White which has a little bit of Blue duo croms to it. And nicely blended everything down.
I lined my upper lid with The Face Shop black liquid eyeliner, curled my eye lashes and applied a little bit of black mascara.
And finally I lined my waterline with black pencil and for my lower lash line I used Etude single eye shadow in Lime Green GR 646. Also I decided to add a falsies by VoV #1.
I lined my lips with some pink lipliner and for lip color I used VoV #08 lipgloss. And here is the final look. Please, excuse my funky outfit, I am still in pajamas yet lol:
Thats all for today. I have a go-out with my hubby tonight, so I'll visit your blogs later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment