Friday, January 29, 2010

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss! Amazing. Love. Beauty.


I've tried $30 lip glosses and I've tried $6 lip glosses... this gem of a gloss that's only $6 (and change) takes the cake! I'm seriously so impressed with the Revlon Super Lustrous lip glosses! If you blind folded me and put this on my lips there is no way I'd think it was only $6. The quality is amazing. It's such a smooth, non sticky gloss and beautiful. Revlon needs a standing ovation for these glosses (or one of them at least...read on).  I got the colors Nude Lustre, Pink Afterglow, and Pink Pursuit. I really love these colors! They aren't extremely pigmented but the color they do give is really, really nice. They each have a touch of shimmer in them... some more than others. My favorite is Nude Lustre... it's a very pretty warm peachy pink color and it has almost an unnoticeable amount of sparkle but just enough to make me happy. Next one I bought is Pink Afterglow. This color is the brightest out of the trio that I own and by far packed with the most glitter... like you can feel the glitter bits on your lips. I'm not a huge fan of that feeling. The color payoff with Pink Afterglow is kinda disappointing. It looks very pink in the tube but on the lips it's quite sheer and full of glitter
The last one I'm going to tell you about is Pink Pursuit. This color is a light mauvey baby pink. This one also has more glitter than I like but not as much as Pink Afterglow. This one also is quite sheer but the color is nice. 
The only one that I know I will buy again is Nude Lustre. This gloss is such HIGH quality... it's better than most $30 glosses that I have tried. 

I think they did an amazing job on the packaging... it doesn't look like a cheap drug store lipgloss (minus the gold on Revlon... I don't like "gold" on packaging). These have SPF 15 and are only $6 (and change) at your local drugstore or wherever Revlon is sold.

These look a little darker than the actual color but you get the picture. :)

With Flash
Natural Light
I lovveeee this gloss!!
With Flash
With Flash

Have you tried these??


No comments:

Post a Comment